Hey, are you looking to have a pair of shoes for your kids? Then, you are in the right place because we are going to help you to find the best running shoes for your kids’ little feet. We all know during the phase of a toddler to school goers, they run, jump, play, climb and do many more activities.
Therefore, all these running depend upon their footwear and those little feet required soft and durable footwear to enjoy their childhood. It may be said that from recess to joining a cross country team, a pair of shoes always support your kid’s natural growing activities.
Best Kids Running Shoes:
Here, we are going to serve you numerous options of running shoes which will help your kids to gear up their upbringing. We have enlisted a number of versatile products as it is the most effective idea to choose appropriate shoes-
1. Nike Future Speed 2
- We all know Nike is one of the most renowned brands which offer wonderful sports accessories and garments. This leading brand brings a product that makes your kid feel super speedy.
- These shoes are worthy to serve your kid because the manufacturer made these shoes according to the child’ nature and playing behaviors. They have researched it with many kids in their sports lab to observe their preferences and movements.
- If you want to deliver speed to your kids running, then it will be right for you to choose because through these shoes they can move quickly in any direction.
- You can have these shoes available for 1-7 years old kids.
2. Salomon Speedcross J
- This shoe comes with one-pull laces which help your kids to skip the lesson of shoe-tying. However, it becomes a little tricky to get used to both tightening and loosening according to your kids wish.
- It will provide effective durability and support you as the burliest shoe item.
- This product is developed for trail running and they have tested a lot while making this product. These shoes are tested through practices of youth running clubs and thereafter it comes in the market.
- These shoes look pretty sticky and have wonderful all round traction surfaces, which makes it tough.
- However, you can get these for your kids between the ages of 1-6 years old.
3. Asics GT-1000 8
- These shoes come with tough midsole through its dual-density support and it provides gel technology in its rearfoot. Therefore, it can serve a cushioning support to your kids playing activities.
- Your child can feel smooth turnover while running or jumping because it has vertical unique flex grooves from Asics.
- Moreover, you can have a ‘Trusstic System’ which lessens the weight of the shoes. However, it does not compromise with its look and it is able to provide an attractive structure.
- It is typically made for little growing runners and these feature-packed shoes come at an affordable price.
- You can buy this item for your 3.5-7 years old Childs.
4. New Balance 860v10
- In terms of flexibility, this is the most effective shoe item that has ever come into the market. It provides a unique ‘Abzorb’ midsole along with foam technology to make it more springy and cushioning.
- You can provide wonderful shoes to stabilize your kids little feet, as it delivers a bit more density in medial posts.
- The predecessors of these shoes have more rotation ability to support your kids running activities. 860v10 is an advanced edition of its predecessors in terms of look and finishing.
- It helps to make your kids feel like a real runner with all its quality features.
- However, you can have these shoes with three different widths like wide, standard and extra-wide. Moreover, you can purchase these shoes for 1-7 years, old kids.
5. Saucony Flash A/C
- These shoes have ‘Velcro Closure’ technology which develops these shoes easiest and quickest to wear and remove. You can have an easy adjustment of width like it brings in all medium, extra-wide and wide sizes.
- We are pretty much sure that it will definitely draw your kid’s attention, as it has a funky ‘zig-zaggy’ pattern on its upper side.
- Not only that! It also has a soft cushioning midsole to make your kids comfortable to wear.
- Here, it also comes with antimicrobial treatment in its interior which is really fascinating and comfy.
- These shoes are available for different ages of 1-3 years old kids.
6. Under Armour Charged Rogue
- These shoes are well known for their durability and responsiveness as it has ‘compression-molded foam’ technology. Not only that! The midsole of these shoes is soft and cozy with its ‘charged cushioning’ element.
- Your kids can have the support of an external firm heel and it makes them feel springy and cool. Here, it has two-tone upper mesh breathes which work great and holds your kid’s feet in the right place.
- However, it seems a little bit tight in the forefoot and heel sides are a little loose. Don’t worry about it! Because it has a solid rubber that can comfortably carry the weight and makes it enjoyable to wear.
- These shoes are available in the market for the age of 4 to 12 years old Childs.
7. Altra One Jr
- These pairs of shoes are mildly made for little kids to allow their feet to play naturally and it has the zero-drop platform which makes them comfortable to their bare feet.
- It comes with a super-flexible grooved outsole along with a wonderful pattern of grownup ‘footpad’ which enables your kid’s natural flexion.
- This is one of the most lightweight shoes among our list and provides genuine comfort which your kids surely love.
- You can buy this product for 1-6 years, old kids.
8. Adidas UltraBoost 19
- These shoes are meant for diverse ages of people but it is specially developed to support the running activities of kids. However, you may see it wear in grownup kid’s feet but it also provides a cool look to other ages.
- It has upper knit foot-hugging and under that knit upper, Adidas provides an energizing cushioning which serves comfy feelings to your kid’s feet.
- It also offers an outsole grips rubber which seems like the tier materials of a mountain bike.
- Moreover, you can purchase this pair of shoes for your 3.5-7 years, old kids.
Kids Running Shoes: Overview
We have discussed numerous perspectives of the best running shoes for kids, but if you have not yet decided which will be ideal for your kids then, don’t get upset! We are providing a comparative table for you to make your concept clear and sharp so that you can choose your best kid’s running shoes.
|Nike Future Speed 2||These shoes are worthy to serve your kid because the manufacturer made these shoes according to child’ nature and playing behaviors||It has a wonderful finishing with all new cool sports design||If you want to deliver speed to your kids running, then it will be right for you||4.3 / 5|
|Salomon Speedcross J||It will provide effective durability and support you as the burliest shoes item||These shoes look pretty sticky and have wonderful all round traction surfaces||This shoe comes with one-pull laces which help your kids to skip the lesson of shoe-tying||4.3 / 5|
|Asics GT-1000 8||These shoes come with tough midsole through its dual-density support||It does not compromise with its look and it is able to provide an attractive structure||You can have a ‘Trusstic System’ which lessens the weight of the shoes||4.5 / 5|
|New Balance 860v10||It helps to make your kids feel like a real runner with all its quality features||860v10 is an advanced edition of its predecessors in terms of look and finishing||It delivers a bit more density in medial posts to stabilize your kids feet||4.2 / 5|
|Saucony Flash A/C||Here, it comes with antimicrobial treatment in its interior which is really fascinating and comfy||It has a funky ‘zig-zaggy’ pattern on its upper side||These shoes have ‘Velcro Closure’ technology which develops these shoes easiest and quickest to wear and remove||4.5 / 5|
|Under Armour Charged Rogue||The midsole of these shoes are soft and cozy with its ‘charged cushioning’ element||There is a support of an external firm heel and it makes them feel springy and looks cool||Well known for their durability and responsiveness as it has ‘compression-molded foam’ technology||4.5 / 5|
|Altra One Jr||These pairs of shoes are mildly made for little kids to allow their feet to play naturally||It comes with a super-flexible grooved outsole along with a wonderful pattern of grownup ‘footpad’||It has the zero-drop platform which makes them comfortable to their bare feet||4.6 / 5|
|Adidas UltraBoost 19||Adidas provides an energizing cushioning which serves comfy feelings to your kids feet||It suits to wear in grownup kids feet but it also provides a cool look to other ages||It offers an outsole grips rubber which like the tier materials of a mountain bike||4.5 / 5|
Key indicators to Purchase Kids Running Shoes:
We can often see there are many parents who hesitate to purchase any specific running shoes for their kids because of unknowing facts of quality, price, and durability. This is not only necessary for sports events but it also works as a protective manner for kids. It provides safeguard from a different illnesses which originates from shin splints and ankle roll. Hence, running a pair of shoes is a really worthy investment for you. However, let’s check out what will be your measurement while you going to buy these shoes in the market-
In current days children are stuck in a hectic schedule of different daily activities like jogging, gyming, school sports and get indulged with different playing activities. Therefore, it is important to provide feet and comfortable shoes which can support their all day work.
You should look for those shoes which have a fingers width gap between the longest toe and shoe’s front. If it has not sufficient space then it will make them feel uncomfortable and squished. Moreover, you also should be careful about the shoe laces, whether it should not be frizzy.
Although it depends much upon where your child is playing and running. Hence, you need to choose according to your kids playing manner and place like you have different options- regular tennis shoes, running shoes, sports shoes, and sneakers. It is really important to look for a product which can hold up the good quality over time. Moreover, we can help you that it can be said leather, canvas and suede materials are the most durable elements. You also should keep in mind that it is better to have water and dust resistant technology that can survive the pressure of water and survive in muddy and dirty places.
This is the key factor that determines your children’s comfort and coziness. It makes the difference between cool and dry feet and sweaty hot smelly feet. You also should remember about your kid’s point of view and their preferences because they always like to have super-fast shoes. You should understand their requirements which can make them feel comfortable and confident. Therefore, our above enlisted running shoes can be the best options for you whose midsole is tough and it has a mesh upper which keeps the child’s feet cool and dry.
There are a number of running shoes in the market that can ensure the best provision for kids. However, you should remember that not all manufacturers can provide quality materials and genuine comfort to your kids little feet. Therefore you should be concerned about its breathability and durability while buying their shoes. In this concern, we can suggest buying Altra One Jr, which is really comfortable and also price worthy too.
Apart from all this, if you are looking to buy wonderful running shoes, then you can go with Saucony Flash A/C, which is really affordable and it also provides wonderful quality. Moreover, you also need to think about the design of the shoes because kids are fascinated about its look and color.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q 1.) How often should I buy new running shoes?
Ans: If you buy quality shoes then it would last for a couple of years, but as your kids are growing, you just need to check their comfort whether it’s not becoming much tight. Therefore, you should buy according to the quality and changes of kids feet size.
Q 2.) What are the other important facts to buy kids running shoe?
Ans: We have discussed many facts to keep in measurement. Moreover, you can take weight and shock absorption quality to be considered.